everything you need to build/renovate your home with Clean Design protocols and eco-friendly options from the foundation to the flooring to the paint.
everything you need to know through our tips to design a home that is a highly functional and healthy, ecosystem, with products to help and news to use.
everything you need to furnish a beautiful and healthy home from the furniture to the bedding to the cabinets to air purifiers.
everything you need to keep your home eco-system and family as healthy and beautiful as possible from the decor to cleaning products to houseplants.
Robin Wilson is an interior designer, author, and lifestyle brand that has sold over $75 million in product (at retail). Her expertise on CLEAN DESIGN has guided clients to have allergy and asthma-friendly spaces, that are beautiful, functional and well-designed.
With her affiliation with Sotheby’s International Realty, she is able to design you into your new lifestyle by helping you locate a space, or she can stage you out of your home, and design you into your new lifestyle.
Did you know that sixty million Americans – one in five people – suffer from asthma or allergies? That means that your living and work space should be a sanctuary, where triggers and toxins are managed.
Robin’s theory of CLEAN DESIGN is articulated in her recent book, and during her recent 15-city book tour, she met consumers who are using her system to create a personal eco-system that is healthy from the foundation to the furnishings! Given her personal struggles with asthma and allergies, she reminds audiences that her parents worked with a holistic pediatrician in Austin, Texas whose philosophy was ‘…raise a strong child, not a child on strong medicine…” with a focus on wellness and an eco-healthy lifestyle.
Robin Wilson Home products are available at retailers and are eco-friendly and hypoallergenic, at an affordable price point.
Robin Wilson Home
Robin Wilson Home is an interior design firm focused on interior design from the ‘foundation to the furniture’™ – and she is a nationally recognized expert on the practice of Clean Design, with the belief that there is a link between healthy interior environments, non-toxic furnishings, chemicals and asthma/allergies and other disease. Her eponymous brand has been licensed to home products such as furniture, bedding, pillows, comforters sold nationwide.focused on Clean Design as we believe there is a link between interior environments, non-toxic furnishings, chemicals and asthma, allergies and other disease.
Founded in 2000, the firm started under a different name, initially in a role as project manager for renovation to ensure projects were completed on time and on budget. By 2004, clients began to request interior design services, at which time the firm transitioned to a full service design-build consultancy.
Robin Wilson Home is based in New York City and works for residential, developer and commercial projects.
In addition to day-to-day operations, there have been some moments that stand out for the Robin Wilson Home brand.
- Panelist, Sustainability and Beauty, Intl. Home Market, Las Vegas
- Panelist, “City of Tomorrow” on Wellness, 92nd Street Y, NYC
- Celebrity Guest Judge, Queen Boss TV show for women entrepreneurs
- Keynote Speaker, High Point Market on Design Disrupters: Wellness
- “CLEAN DESIGN: Wellness for your Lifestyle” (Greenleaf, 2015) won “gold” under the category: Consumer Decision Making Information
- Named to African American Top 20 Designers list
- Completed 15-city book tour for CLEAN DESIGN book
- Launch of RWH-branded linen sale on GILT
- Robin appears on national TV segments for The Today Show (March) and The Doctors (June)
- Moderator, WestEdge Design Fair, Los Angeles, CA
- Cover Profile Story, Essex Fells magazine, Sept 2016
- Clean Design hits Amazon ranking at #1 in Books-Decorating, Kindle-Decorating, and Kindle-Cleaning, Caretaking, and Relocating (June 2015)
- Named to Top 20 African American Interior Designers list (5th straight year)
- Clean Design was selected as a Mom’s Choice Awards Gold Winner in the Adult Books category
- Publication of book, Clean Design: Wellness for your Lifestyle in April
- AMAZON.com sells/rents Home with Robin and EcoBungalow-LA as short films
- CLEAN DESIGN book selected as Nautilus Award “silver” winner (Green Living category)
- CLEAN DESIGN book honored as USA Best Book Award “finalist” recipient (Home & Garden category)
- CLEAN DESIGN book selected as Parents Choice Awards “gold” winner
- CLEAN DESIGN book selected as Living Now Awards “gold” winner (Green Living category)
- CLEAN DESIGN book selected as Gold Ink Awards “pewter” winner for design & layout
- CLEAN DESIGN book ranked on Kindle: #1 in books-Decorating, #1 in Kindle-Decorating, #3 in Kindle –Cleaning, Caretaking & Relocating (June 2015)
- Named to Top 20 African American Interior Designers list (4th straight year)
- Documentary short-film, Home with Robin named Official Selection at Hoboken International Film Festival (+ screener) and receives Honorable Mention at Womens International Film Festival – View Trailer
- Named to Top 20 African American Interior Designers list (3rd straight year)
- Design work for EcoBungalow-LA project
- Named to Top 20 African American Interior Designers list
- Named to Top 20 African American Interior Designers list
- Featured on HGTV’s #1 rated show “Selling New York”
- Completion of project for White House Fellows office
- Design work appears in House Beautiful (May issue) for “Kennedy Kitchen”
- Publication of book, Kennedy Greenhouse: Designing an Eco-Healthy Home” in April
- Design work appears in Good Housekeeping (November issue) for “Greenest Brownstone”
- Robin Wilson named ‘Innovator of the Year’ by Black Enterprise Small Business Awards
- Design work appears in Esquire (December issue) for “Ultimate Bachelor Apartment” for terrace design
- Named to New York Post list of “Top 50 Most Powerful Women in New York”
- Robin Wilson named ‘Power Woman’ by New York Moves magazine
- First project for President Clinton’s Harlem office